Entrepreneurship; the willingness to take risks and develop, organize, and manage a business venture in competitive marketplace that is constantly evolving.
Entrepreneurship is not Magic, Mysterious but it is a DISCIPLINE and it can be LEARNED.
This course is designed to help participants evaluate the business skills and commitment necessary to successfully operate an entrepreneurial venture and review the challenges and rewards of entrepreneurship.
Learn how to generate Business Ideas
- Taping your interests
- Find a need or frustration then solve it
- Expose yourself by Traveling
- Keep your eyes open.
- Examine old mousetraps
- Look at all the things that bug you.
- Connecting the Dots
- Start with family experience
- Friends who think loudly
How to Write a Business Plan
- Who Needs A Business Plan?
- The Purpose of a Business Plan
- Determine Your Goals and Objectives
- Outline Your Financing Needs
- The Standard Outline of a Business Plan
- Is a Simple Plan Right for You?
- Types of Business Plans
How to Register a Business
- How to Choose a Business Name
- Registering a Sole Proprietorship
- Registering a Limited Liability Company
- Registering a Partnership
- Getting into franchise
- How to start a cooperative
How to Finance your Business through:
- Friends and family members
- Angel investors
- Venture capital firms
- Third party investors
- Crowd funding
- Grants and incentives
- Bank loans